Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thoughts on techology

Oops! Sorry here was I thinking that I had last weeks task well under control by playing with pretty photos but when I actually stop to take the time to read instructions (crazy idea I know) I find that we are in fact to offer some "technology thoughts" so here goes...
Nicely fitting right in the middle of Gen X and Y, I did not grow up having always known how to use a mouse (give me an Atari joystick on the other hand...) but was still young and cocky enough to take new technology in my stride as it came along which means it is not something that I generally give a lot of thought time to. I guess the main thing that still strikes me now though is the extraordinary rate at which new formats are introduced and are made obsolete (mini disc anyone?) but working on the theory that new technology tends to offer more whistles and bell and is generally more user friendly that it's predecessor, if forced to offer an opinion either way, would say am a fan.

No comments: